Jellies are semi-liquid products obtained by boiling sugar syrup, containing gelling agents, colorants and flavourings. To prepare jelly for use it must be heated to boiling, add citric acid dissolved in hot water, stir and pour into a previously prepared mould.
Lemon-flavoured pectin jelly
Jellies with different flavours and colours, gel quickly when acid is added, cut well. They are easy to use. Variety of flavours and intense colours allow to create attractive decorations drawing customers' attention.
Semi-finished product for jellies in sugar, cakes, decorations, wafers layering, roulades etc.
- Lemon-flavoured pectin jelly
- Black currant-flavoured pectin jelly
- Lollipop-flavoured pectin jelly
- Sour-cherry-flavoured pectin jelly
- Mango&passion-flower-flavoured pectin jelly
- Orange-flavoured pectin jelly
|Flavoured pectin jelly
- black currant
- sour cherry
|13 kg||12 / 5 / 60||270 days|